The site and Services are intended solely for person who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Site or Service by anyone under 18 should be supervised by a parent/guardian. By accessing or using the Site Service you and warrant that you are 18 or older.
This agreement (the “agreement”) is an electronic document in terms of the information technology act, 2000 and rules made there under and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic documents / records in various statutes as amended by the information technology act, 2000. This agreement does not require any physical, electronic or digital signature.
The agreement is a legally binding document between you and ARTWALEY (both terms defined below). The terms of this agreement will be effective upon your acceptance of the same and will govern the relationship between you and ARTWALEY, including with respect to the listing, marketing, sale and delivery of any products through the website (defined below). If any terms of this agreement conflict with any other document/electronic record, the terms and conditions of this agreement shall prevail, until further change / modifications are notified by ARTWALEY.
ARTWALEY reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site or Service or to modify these terms, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these terms, we will post also the modification on the Site or provide you with notice of the modification. We will also update the “Last Updated Date”. By continuing to access or use the Site or Service after we have posted a modification on the Site or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by modified terms. If the modified terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and Services.
In order to list a work (sell) on the Site or make a purchase (buy) through the site, you must first create an account by completing our registration process. During the registration process you will be required certain information and you will be given a username and a password for every unique user.
You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update this information in case of any modifications/changes. ARTWALEY reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter prove to be inaccurate or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your account, whether or not you have authorized use of your account.
SELLER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be legally able to sell the items you list for sale on our website.
- You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights.
- Listing may only include text description, size, type of painting or art etc.
- All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the website.
- All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfilment of sales.
- The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product.
- If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item you agree to refund amount that you have received from us.
- You represent and confirm that you shall be the sole and exclusive legal owner of all items or products
- You shall not exaggerate or over ARTWALEY the attributes of such items or service so as to mislead other users in any manner. Once you submit list of Original works of art, you hereby agree that your paintings will be sold on our website. Once it is sold you will get a notification mail on the email id provided to us. After receiving please confirm on clicking on the link, and then dispatch the product. After online sale ARTWALEY will credit your account visible in the dashboard with applicable artist. Our Commission on Sale is 23%. For payment you must hold any of the bank account. The payment transactions will be online.
BUYERS TERMS AND CONDITION
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as any person placing an order to purchase any product/ product through this website (Hereinafter referred to as the “buyer”) will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions, rules and regulations as contained in this Buyer’s Agreement. By subscribing to or using any of the services provided through the website, the Buyer agrees that he has read and understood and that he is bound by the terms of this agreement, regardless of how he subscribe to or uses the services of this website. If the buyer does not want to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, he must not subscribe to or use the services provided through this website.
The website operates on marketplace model providing platform/virtual showrooms to buyer’s to purchase the products listed on the website.
Every buyer willing to buy the products listed on the website of the Company www.artwaley.com shall register himself with the website of the Company.
As the website offers only handmade painting products for sale.
A buyer placing an order through this website may make the payment for such by selecting any of the following payment modes; debit card, credit card, net banking, cash on delivery (COD)
On successful receipt of the order by the Company, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the buyer. The Company may also at its sole discretion limit the number of transaction that could be performed from a particular buyer account or through a particular bank card.
Shipping and Delivery Process:
Once the buyer has placed an order through this website a confirmation mail will be sent to his e-mail ID specifying the order number, details of the product ordered and mode of payment selected by him.
The Company shall provide the details of the delivery lead time on the Website within seven (7) days from the Payment Confirmation or within such timelines as may be agreed upon between the buyer and seller on the Website. In case of delivery outside India (in which case only electronic payment shall be acceptable), the details of the delivery lead time have to be entered on the Website within five (5) days of Payment Confirmation. The delivery time will vary from product to product. However, the delivery time will not be later than seven (7) days from date of dispatch for the products to be delivered within India and twenty one (21) days from the date of dispatch for the products to be delivered outside India. Date of dispatch for each order will be provided on the website two (2) days of placing the order.